First the water flows through a prefilter to filter out larger particles. The activated carbon filter removes chlorine particles and other contaminants. Smaller particles will be trapped by the membrane's microscopic pores. The majority of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are flushed into the drainage water stream and exit the system. After the membrane, the R.O. water is routed to its final stage of filtration, a carbon filter, to remove any remaining tastes and odor. The result is pure water
- less waste water thanks to the booster pump
- relation waste water to osmosis water: max. 1 to 1 (depends on water quality and temperature)
- pure water volume: approx. 1.500 L./day
- on bourd digital computer for flushing and error detection
Filtration of arsenic, lead, cadmium, sodium, sulphate, calcium, magnesium, phosphates, chlorides, fluoride, nitrate, nitrite, bacteria, virus, dioxins, organic compounds, chlorine, pesticides, insecticides, medicine residue, fine sediments etc.
The delivery includes:
- A 5-stage reverse osmosis system 400 GPD
- LED computer controller
- booster pump 400 GPD
- solenoid valve
- connecting fitting 1/2" and water hose
- wrench for filter housing
- osmosis faucet with ceramic seal
1 complete filter set:
step 1: 5 µm "melt blown" Polypropylene Sediment Filter Membrane 10"
step 2: CARBON Cartridge with activated carbon UDF
step 3: CARBON Cartridge with activated carbon granules 10"
step 4: 400 GPD high performance membrane
step 5: Inline activated carbon postfilter T33 for reverse osmosis systems with 1/4" internal thread
Recommended replacement intervals:
1st - 3rd step: pre-filter replacement approx. every 6 months
4th step: 400 GPD high performance membrane - approx. every 1-2 years
5th step: Inline activated carbon postfilter T33 - approx. every 6 months
- max. water capacity: aprox. 1.500 ltr./day
- water inlet pressure: min. 1 BAR, max. 4 BAR
- connection: 1/2"
- working temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- power supply: AC 220V/50Hz/75W
- weight: approx. 11,9 kg
- dimensions: 50 cm x 37 cm x 22 cm (HxWxL)